Milburn & Massey's attorneys regard all litigation as "business" and therefore couple our experience with our "putting the client first" ethic to ensure preparedness without sacrificing economic feasibility.
Milburn & Massey's expertise and experience in litigation extends through all phases of the litigation process, including investigation, evaluation, alternative dispute resolution, arbitration, trial, appeal, collection and enforcement. Our attorneys are licensed in all state, federal, and bankruptcy courts in the state of Oklahoma.
Milburn & Massey's litigation experience includes extensive practice in the following areas:
- Construction and contractual disputes
- Energy litigation, including pipeline and refinery matters
- Business torts, including trade secret misappropriation, disparagement, tortious interference, fraud, negligence, and products liability
- Real estate litigation, condemnation, and title insurance disputes
- Fiduciary litigation
- Banking, brokerage and financial institution litigation
- Insurance coverage disputes and insurance brokerage errors and omissions
- Unfair business practices
- Medical malpractice
- Family law
We are experienced trial lawyers, who believe that to be effective in the courtroom, a trial lawyer needs to not only be an experienced litigator, but also be familiar with the specific subject matter of the litigation.
While we are attorneys very active in both the trial and appellate courts, many disputes are resolved through mediation, arbitration or other alternative forums. We are experienced in obtaining successful results in mediations, arbitrations, and other alternative proceedings.